The handmade Gifu chef’s knives are a feast for the eye. The combination of the shiny blade and sharp cutting edge provide the ultimate cooking experience.Read more
Beautiful handmade knives
Watch how each knife is hand-crafted with technical excellence and exceptional attention to detail.
All the Nipponblades knives are made of hard steel. They can be sharpened among a very sharp angle. The knives are manually sharpened before they are sent to the customer. You can experience the result in the ease of cutting.Read more
Crafted by Master Blacksmiths
All Nipponblades are crafted by authorized Japanese Master Blacksmiths who won different awards for their expertise and contribution to the Japanese Culture. Anryu san strives every day to make better knives.Read more
All Japanese chefs knives from Nipponblades are handmade. The master blacksmith ‘Hiroshi Katou’ has made all the blades of the Gifu line. The Seki line knives are manufactured by blacksmith Katsushige Anryu.Read more
Our customers are very enthusiastic
- "I often use the knife to cut delicate dishes (with an ordinary knife you crush the ingredients. (with a really sharp knife this will not happen)."
- "I can only say that it is a very nice knife. Super sharp, fits comfortably in the hand (balance is good), good looks (detail), a knife which is great to use. I’am going to buy the Nakiri in the near future”Dimitry from Groningen
- 'Really, this knife is super. The bad news: all my other kitchen knives are dull. The good news: I have not cut myself.'Ewout from 's Gravendeel
- "I wanted to let you know that I am very satisfied with your knife. Stays super sharp and it’s a joy to cut! "Rob from Vleuten
- “ The delivery was fast, packaging looked nice, with the nice detail of the original Japanese newspaper in which it was wrapped. The knife looks good and feels solid. It fits comfortably in your hand, is easy to handle and is razor sharp. We use it every day. Thank you very much. "Wouter from Eindhoven
- ‘We, my wife and I are very satisfied with the Santoku knife. We have quite good German knives, but they are not as sharp as the Japanese knife.’Jan from Hoogmade