The handmade Gifu chef’s knives are a feast for the eye. The combination of the shiny blade and sharp cutting edge provide the ultimate cooking experience.Read more
Beautiful handmade knives
Watch how each knife is hand-crafted with technical excellence and exceptional attention to detail.
All the Nipponblades knives are made of hard steel. They can be sharpened among a very sharp angle. The knives are manually sharpened before they are sent to the customer. You can experience the result in the ease of cutting.Read more
Crafted by Master Blacksmiths
All Nipponblades are crafted by authorized Japanese Master Blacksmiths who won different awards for their expertise and contribution to the Japanese Culture. Anryu san strives every day to make better knives.Read more
All Japanese chefs knives from Nipponblades are handmade. The master blacksmith ‘Hiroshi Katou’ has made all the blades of the Gifu line. The Seki line knives are manufactured by blacksmith Katsushige Anryu.Read more
Our customers are very enthusiastic
- 'Splendid'Joop from Nijmegen
- "It's a fantastic knife, if we only had discovered it before. I’ am very happy with it.”Ans from Prinsenbeek
- 'Really, this knife is super. The bad news: all my other kitchen knives are dull. The good news: I have not cut myself.'Ewout from 's Gravendeel
- ‘We, my wife and I are very satisfied with the Santoku knife. We have quite good German knives, but they are not as sharp as the Japanese knife.’Jan from Hoogmade
- The best purchase I have made in the kitchen. A joy to work with.
- "I use the Santoku knife for cutting vegetables and meat. The knife is handy and sharp! Recently I also own the Petty knife. A blade that is ideal for smaller jobs such as cutting herbs and small vegetables. Nipponblades knives are ideal! "Ina from Lochem