The handmade Gifu chef’s knives are a feast for the eye. The combination of the shiny blade and sharp cutting edge provide the ultimate cooking experience.Read more
Beautiful handmade knives
Watch how each knife is hand-crafted with technical excellence and exceptional attention to detail.
All the Nipponblades knives are made of hard steel. They can be sharpened among a very sharp angle. The knives are manually sharpened before they are sent to the customer. You can experience the result in the ease of cutting.Read more
Crafted by Master Blacksmiths
All Nipponblades are crafted by authorized Japanese Master Blacksmiths who won different awards for their expertise and contribution to the Japanese Culture. Anryu san strives every day to make better knives.Read more
All Japanese chefs knives from Nipponblades are handmade. The master blacksmith ‘Hiroshi Katou’ has made all the blades of the Gifu line. The Seki line knives are manufactured by blacksmith Katsushige Anryu.Read more
Our customers are very enthusiastic
- "Well I may say that I'm super-happy with it. I found it a bit scary, because of the sharpness of the knife, but it's a pleasure to work with. The tomatoes, cucumbers, onions ... Everything deliciously thin sliced and diced ... Super. "Ria from Helvoirt
- ‘Thank you again for the personal delivery of the knife. What a great service! It has been gratefully received and is already in full use ...’Jim from Schiedam
- "I am very satisfied. Everything is butter what I cut."John from Heerlen
- "This is a really sharp knife, every knife should have this sharpness, and it remains sharp. No matter what you cut and how much you cut, you will never crush an ingredient”Rainier from Nijmegen
- “ The delivery was fast, packaging looked nice, with the nice detail of the original Japanese newspaper in which it was wrapped. The knife looks good and feels solid. It fits comfortably in your hand, is easy to handle and is razor sharp. We use it every day. Thank you very much. "Wouter from Eindhoven
- The best purchase I have made in the kitchen. A joy to work with.