The handmade Gifu chef’s knives are a feast for the eye. The combination of the shiny blade and sharp cutting edge provide the ultimate cooking experience.Read more
Beautiful handmade knives
Watch how each knife is hand-crafted with technical excellence and exceptional attention to detail.
All the Nipponblades knives are made of hard steel. They can be sharpened among a very sharp angle. The knives are manually sharpened before they are sent to the customer. You can experience the result in the ease of cutting.Read more
Crafted by Master Blacksmiths
All Nipponblades are crafted by authorized Japanese Master Blacksmiths who won different awards for their expertise and contribution to the Japanese Culture. Anryu san strives every day to make better knives.Read more
All Japanese chefs knives from Nipponblades are handmade. The master blacksmith ‘Hiroshi Katou’ has made all the blades of the Gifu line. The Seki line knives are manufactured by blacksmith Katsushige Anryu.Read more
Our customers are very enthusiastic
- "I often use the knife to cut delicate dishes (with an ordinary knife you crush the ingredients. (with a really sharp knife this will not happen)."
- 'I have already made considerable use of the knife and I must say it makes my expectations come true in every way! I have rarely experienced such a sharp knife. Just a pleasure to use "Patrick from Hoeven
- ‘Thank you again for the personal delivery of the knife. What a great service! It has been gratefully received and is already in full use ...’Jim from Schiedam
- "My knife pleases me well, it's a good knife, and maybe I will buy a second one in the future. It feels good in the hand and is extremely sharp. "A. van trier from Zoetermeer
- "We are enthusiastic about the knife, a great purchase."Tom from Oss
- "I have used a lot of chefknives as an amateur chef. But I never experienced such quality as the Santoku knife of Nipponblades. The sharpness and precision amaze and delight me every time I use it. Actually I can throw away the rest of my chef's knives, because I never use them. The knife is beautifully packaged, what makes it look very authentic."Leander from Arnhem