You can use the Santoku chef knife for almost every task in the kitchen. A lot of Japanese families cut their meat, fish and vegetables with the Santoku chef knife. Most of the time the chef knife is used for cutting vegetables because about 80% of a Japanese meal consists of vegetables.
€210Add to cart Read More
The Nakiri is the Japanese chef knife that is specially made for cutting vegetables. Vegetables are an important part of the Japanese kitchen, the Nakiri is used on a daily basis by the Japanese homecook. The blade of the Japanese vegetable chef knife is thin, straight and sharp. A little bit of pressure is enough to make a smooth and clean cut.
€210Add to cart Read More
The Yanagiba is the knife that is used for filleting fish. This knife is perfect for the preparation of shashimi (the Japanese dish made of fresh raw fish that is cut in very thin slices). Because the knife is long and light it is easy to make thin and straight slices.
€300Add to cart Read More
Our clients are very positive
- "The knife is excellent, beautifully sharp and has a pleasant form."Ronald from Tholen
- "What a great knife! I am completely happy! I am used to planing cabbage with a cheese slicer but with this knife it is a pleasure to cut the cabbage into very thin strips. I am always amazed with what ease the knife glides through everything. Cooking was fun but this makes it even more fun! Good luck with your work, I can recommend this knife to anyone. It is definitely worth the money! "Karin from Heemskerk
- "My experiences so far are breathtaking"Emmy from Zoetermeer
- "You never want to use any other knife"Elsa from Amsterdam
- "I think it's a very nice knife: light, so you can cut delicately, and very sharp. Great comfort! "Peter from Naarden
- "All my fingers are still attached, every cut is very smooth. It has been a good purchase."Paula from Tilburg
- "This is a really sharp knife, every knife should have this sharpness, and it remains sharp. No matter what you cut and how much you cut, you will never crush an ingredient”Rainier from Nijmegen
- "The knife is fantastic! It is the first knife I have bought and I could not have choose a nicer, better and fabuleuzer knife. It was a big bite out of my student budget, but it was certainly worth it. I hope you have a lot of sales, but not too much because my knife must remain somewhat exclusive, hahaha! "Julia from South Horn
- "It is an excellent knife. He hangs nicely between my global knives. When the cutting becomes difficult, I always use the nippon. Why? It is more versatile. Cutting goes with great easiness and the weight is much better. "Ralf from Stein
- "The knife was a birthday gift for my husband and perfectly delivered by you on the correct day. It is truly a gift when you see the package. I've already let your brother know that I appreciate your personal approach and service. I hope when you grow bigger you can continue to provide this personal approach. A breath of fresh air !! "Anja from Zeist
All kitchen knives of Nipponblades are made of VG-10 steel. The G stands for Gold or Kin which in turn stands for quality in Japanese. VG-10 steel is also called super-steel.Read more
All Japanese chefs knives from Nipponblades are handmade. The master blacksmith ‘Hiroshi Katou’ has made all the blades of the Gifu line.Read more