Nipponblades Yanagiba chefknife
The Japanese Yanagiba knife is used for filleting fish. This knife is perfect for the preparation of sashimi, because the blade is long, thin and light, it takes little power to cut fish. Japanese knives are usually lighter in weight and made of harder steel.
- Elle -
The brothers Koen and Thijs Wolters from the company Nipponblades went looking for the ultimate import product. With a passion for cooking and samurai warriors they came out on Japanese chef’s knives. “The tradition of sharp swords made us fall for Japan.”
- Het Financieel Dagblad -
What are clients say about us
- "The knife is excellent, beautifully sharp and it has a pleasant form."Marcel from Nijmegen
- "I am very excited about the knife. Good luck with the sales."Rene from Amsterdam
- "In one word FANTASTIC"Beatrice from Maastricht
- 'I have already made considerable use of the knife and I must say it makes my expectations come true in every way! I have rarely experienced such a sharp knife. Just a pleasure to use "Patrick from Hoeven
- "There is no knife like this. Nice and stable in the hand, good, sharp and beautiful to see. For me it was a great purchase 'Jan from Veenendaal
- 'Really, this knife is super. The bad news: all my other kitchen knives are dull. The good news: I have not cut myself.'Ewout from 's Gravendeel
Japans kitchen knife
An very good-looking knife, and it remains so even after intensive use and countless sessions with cutting lemons. But above all, the knife is horribly sharp. Hold it in your hand and vegetables jump spontaneously over, because they are scared. Even cutting bread with a Santoku Nipponblades is better than cutting with a bread knife.
- Trouw -
Since I bought my Santoku knife a few months ago, I’m even a little addicted to hit. On days when I have nothing to cut, I often come up with something to cut, only because of that wonderful cutting feeling.