Nipponblades Yanagiba chefknife
The Japanese Yanagiba knife is used for filleting fish. This knife is perfect for the preparation of sashimi, because the blade is long, thin and light, it takes little power to cut fish. Japanese knives are usually lighter in weight and made of harder steel.
- Elle -
The brothers Koen and Thijs Wolters from the company Nipponblades went looking for the ultimate import product. With a passion for cooking and samurai warriors they came out on Japanese chef’s knives. “The tradition of sharp swords made us fall for Japan.”
- Het Financieel Dagblad -
What are clients say about us
- "I love the knife very much, I am happy I still have all my fingers :-), it is extremely sharp, I'm saving for another one"Ton from Nisse
- "My experiences so far are breathtaking"Emmy from Zoetermeer
- "We are very happy with it. It has become an indispensable knife. It seems unsafe at first because it is so sharp, but it is very safe. You can cut through anything with a lot of easiness "Petra from Utrecht
- “It's weird how easy it is to slice tomatoes."Roy from The Hague
- “A musthave for every kitchen! "Martijn from Voorburg
- "I am very pleased with the knife, I have multiple Japanese knives, but the nipponblade still enjoys my preference."Koen from Zaventem
Japans kitchen knife
An very good-looking knife, and it remains so even after intensive use and countless sessions with cutting lemons. But above all, the knife is horribly sharp. Hold it in your hand and vegetables jump spontaneously over, because they are scared. Even cutting bread with a Santoku Nipponblades is better than cutting with a bread knife.
- Trouw -
Since I bought my Santoku knife a few months ago, I’m even a little addicted to hit. On days when I have nothing to cut, I often come up with something to cut, only because of that wonderful cutting feeling.