Nipponblades Yanagiba chefknife
The Japanese Yanagiba knife is used for filleting fish. This knife is perfect for the preparation of sashimi, because the blade is long, thin and light, it takes little power to cut fish. Japanese knives are usually lighter in weight and made of harder steel.
- Elle -
The brothers Koen and Thijs Wolters from the company Nipponblades went looking for the ultimate import product. With a passion for cooking and samurai warriors they came out on Japanese chef’s knives. “The tradition of sharp swords made us fall for Japan.”
- Het Financieel Dagblad -
What are clients say about us
- "The knife is perfect! Cool that dropping a tomato on the knife actually works! "Rogier from Leiden
- "My experiences so far are breathtaking"Emmy from Zoetermeer
- "There is no knife like this. Nice and stable in the hand, good, sharp and beautiful to see. For me it was a great purchase 'Jan from Veenendaal
- "Given all the good reviews the knife could actually be only disappointing. But no, I agree with the view of many others, it is in all respects a gem !! I proudly showed the knife to all of my friends and family and they too were impressed by the cutting performance and stunning looks."Walter from Vlaardingen
- "I can only say that it is a very nice knife. Super sharp, fits comfortably in the hand (balance is good), good looks (detail), a knife which is great to use. I’am going to buy the Nakiri in the near future”Dimitry from Groningen
- "All my fingers are still attached, every cut is very smooth. It has been a good purchase."Paula from Tilburg
Japans kitchen knife
An very good-looking knife, and it remains so even after intensive use and countless sessions with cutting lemons. But above all, the knife is horribly sharp. Hold it in your hand and vegetables jump spontaneously over, because they are scared. Even cutting bread with a Santoku Nipponblades is better than cutting with a bread knife.
- Trouw -
Since I bought my Santoku knife a few months ago, I’m even a little addicted to hit. On days when I have nothing to cut, I often come up with something to cut, only because of that wonderful cutting feeling.