Nipponblades Yanagiba chefknife
The Japanese Yanagiba knife is used for filleting fish. This knife is perfect for the preparation of sashimi, because the blade is long, thin and light, it takes little power to cut fish. Japanese knives are usually lighter in weight and made of harder steel.
- Elle -
The brothers Koen and Thijs Wolters from the company Nipponblades went looking for the ultimate import product. With a passion for cooking and samurai warriors they came out on Japanese chef’s knives. “The tradition of sharp swords made us fall for Japan.”
- Het Financieel Dagblad -
What are clients say about us
- "The knife was a birthday gift for my husband and perfectly delivered by you on the correct day. It is truly a gift when you see the package. I've already let your brother know that I appreciate your personal approach and service. I hope when you grow bigger you can continue to provide this personal approach. A breath of fresh air !! "Anja from Zeist
- "It's a Super Knife! I am very satisfied and will definitely buy a second one that can be used for other purposes. Cutting vegetables is a party!! "Ellen from Amersfoort
- "All my fingers are still attached, every cut is very smooth. It has been a good purchase."Paula from Tilburg
- "I am very pleased with the knife. Sharp, light and the handle is longer than the global knives I use, therefore it is more comfortable."Marcel from Groningen
- "The knife is perfect! Cool that dropping a tomato on the knife actually works! "Rogier from Leiden
- "In one word FANTASTIC"Beatrice from Maastricht
Japans kitchen knife
An very good-looking knife, and it remains so even after intensive use and countless sessions with cutting lemons. But above all, the knife is horribly sharp. Hold it in your hand and vegetables jump spontaneously over, because they are scared. Even cutting bread with a Santoku Nipponblades is better than cutting with a bread knife.
- Trouw -
Since I bought my Santoku knife a few months ago, I’m even a little addicted to hit. On days when I have nothing to cut, I often come up with something to cut, only because of that wonderful cutting feeling.