Nipponblades Yanagiba chefknife
The Japanese Yanagiba knife is used for filleting fish. This knife is perfect for the preparation of sashimi, because the blade is long, thin and light, it takes little power to cut fish. Japanese knives are usually lighter in weight and made of harder steel.
- Elle -
The brothers Koen and Thijs Wolters from the company Nipponblades went looking for the ultimate import product. With a passion for cooking and samurai warriors they came out on Japanese chef’s knives. “The tradition of sharp swords made us fall for Japan.”
- Het Financieel Dagblad -
What are clients say about us
- "It is truly a wonderful knife, razor sharp and the length is perfect for beautiful slices of sashimi. I'm having a lot of fun with the knife."Pascal from Apeldoorn
- “It's weird how easy it is to slice tomatoes."Roy from The Hague
- "All my fingers are still attached, every cut is very smooth. It has been a good purchase."Paula from Tilburg
- "The balance and sharpness makes it great to work with. I have checked the sharpness and it is still ok. I maintain it with a very fine whetstone"John from Spijkenisse
- "Absolutely great!"Amadeus from Amsterdam
- “A musthave for every kitchen! "Martijn from Voorburg
Japans kitchen knife
An very good-looking knife, and it remains so even after intensive use and countless sessions with cutting lemons. But above all, the knife is horribly sharp. Hold it in your hand and vegetables jump spontaneously over, because they are scared. Even cutting bread with a Santoku Nipponblades is better than cutting with a bread knife.
- Trouw -
Since I bought my Santoku knife a few months ago, I’m even a little addicted to hit. On days when I have nothing to cut, I often come up with something to cut, only because of that wonderful cutting feeling.